Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yosemite Nat'l Park, Calif.





Last September (2011), Kristen and I took a short trip up to Yosemite. It's about a 6 hour drive from here in Long Beach, but was well worth it. We stayed a little outside the park in a hotel, but next time I'd like to do some camping up there, or at least get into one of the lodges. 

The beauty of this place was indescribable and the photos just don't do it justice. The view from Glacier Point was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in my life. Rivaled the Grand Canyon and Zion in my opinion. I can't wait to get back up there! I want to go this fall/winter when all the crowds are gone, and there's a chill to the air - In a couple months I'll see what my budget is and hopefully get planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment